I wanted to make it cool but then I remembered digital art is the devil (give him a click he’s transparent)
edit now one with a gross background
Black Knight is a total douche bucket.
I love him.
The tutorial of how I achieve watercolor effect in Sai! :) I highly recommend using real watercolor paintings (your own or ones found on the internet) as reference.
And here you can find a few useful links:
- You can download the Sai file of this picture here: link
- Video process of painting another picture: link
- The old watercolor tutorial: link
- Sai brushes (none of them is made by me) link + file you need to open them in Sai: link
- Awesome watercolor brushes made by Kyle T Webster: link
Here’s the finished painting: link
i took one step out the front door and got soaking wet
doodling cute new pokemons, this one is Goomy AND IT’S A SLUG DRAGON HOW CUTE IS THAT
I can’t even deal with how cute mommy homura is
cant be late